Auckland Study Group: The B Word
27/02/2018 07:30pm to 9:30pm
Buy tickets online
We have membership ticketing pricing available, sign in here if you're a member! Members can access earlybird ticketing & discounted rates!
Dr. Andrea Shepperson will be discussing the following topics:
- Bruxing is the term we use to label many aspects of tooth wear.
- Is it as common as we think?
- What is bruxing, and how do we differentiate erosion, attrition, abfraction and manage the effects of tooth wear.
- Learn how to recognise tooth wear, and provide strategies to manage tooth surface loss.
- Differentiate different kinds of tooth wear.
- Understand the importance of functional activity - day to day use of teeth and the impact on tooth wear.
- Understand why managing tooth wear and vertical dimension is critical to the longevity of your restorations.
- Learn how to use simple restorative materials to help your patients look better and function effectively.
- How is digital dentistry simplifying case planning in tooth wear cases?
|The B Word 27/02/18||371.3KB|