Whangarei Digital Study Group: Tips and Tricks for Invisible Class IV, Class V Restorations, Incisal Troughing and the Direct Resin Bonding Concept
16/03/2018 07:00pm to 9:00pm
Buy tickets online
We have membership ticketing pricing available, sign in here if you're a member! Members can access earlybird ticketing & discounted rates!
This digital study group hosts a video presentation by Dr. William 'Bud' Mopper that will discuss the following:
Content will focus on bonding fundamental tips and tricks that the practitioner will be able to bring back to the surgery on Monday morning. The concept of location-driven material selection will be key in optimising both function and aesthetic aspects of the planned restoration. Techniques ranging from case planning and selection, layer placement protocol for blockout of join lines and incorporation of incisal detail will be discussed. Finishing and polishing protocols will be reviewed.
- The attendee will learn the fundamentals of preparation design as pertains to achieving Class IV and V success.
- The attendee will learn the differences in material features as pertains to their use in various layers of the invisible Class IV and V restorations.
- The attendee will learn the placement protocol and identify caveats in treatment along with solutions to overcome them.
- The attendee will learn a proven troughing technique to reinforce and restore incisal erosive lesions predictably.
- The attendee will learn the armamentarium required to finish and polish these restorations for minimal plaque retention and maximal long-term aesthetics.
|Whangarei Digital Study Group||365.1KB|