Auckland Study Group - Tuesday 27th July 2021
27/07/2021 07:00pm to 9:00pm
SPEAKER: Dr Rajiv Rajpal
TPOIC: Minimising Implant complications and the Oral Surgery workflow and planning in dental implantology
This lecture is aimed for the general practitioner to understand implant planning and workflow to mitigate challenges and peri-operative complications. I will discuss the surgical principles of implant placement and adjunctive procedures.
- 1.Developing a pragmatic surgical and prosthetic plan.
- 3.Surgical principles: Flap design, sequential osteotomy preparation and closure.
- 4.When things go wrong mid procedure what to do.
- 5.Post-operative reviews.
- 6.Common complaints and what to do.
- 7.Case discussion