Symposium 2024: Adamo E Notarantonio
19/09/2024 08:30am to 21/09/2024 05:00pm
SPEAKER: Dr Adamo E Notarantonio
THURSDAY LECTURE TOPIC: The Art of Ceramics ... from start to finish.
FRIDAY LECTURE TOPIC: Composite Artistry ... Simplifying the Complex.
VENUE: Grand Millennium Auckland, 71 Mayoral Drive, Cnr Vincent Street, Auckland
DATE: Thursday 19th September 2024 - lecture
DATE: Friday 20th September 2024 - lecture
SATURDAY WORKSHOP MORNING TOPIC: Composite Artistry.
SATURDAY WORKSHOP AFTERNOON TOPIC: Dental Photography Hands On.
VENUE: Ivoclar, 12 Omega Street, Rosedale, Auckland
DATE: Saturday 21st September 2024 - hands on
Thursday 19th September 2024
Lecture: The Art of Ceramics.... from Start to Finish
This lecture will will showcase presentations to help you tackle difficult cases such as malaligned teeth, dark preparations, canine substitutions and diastema closures. We will show you the importance of provisionals not only for final outcomes, but for minimizing tooth reduction. Next, the techniques and protocols with rubber dam isolation is the first step in ensuring efficient and predictable outcomes. An overview of the different ways isolation can be used from prepping to final delivery of smile design cases will be discussed. And finally let’s learn how we can capture the beautiful dentistry we have created! Learn the ways photography can not only help you throughout the process of treatment but also the ways to market and advance your brand as a clinician.
1. Different prep designs to combat issues such as dark teeth, malposition’s and canine substitutions.
2. The importance of provisionals in creating minimal prep restorations.
3. The importance of isolation when delivering ceramics.
4. Why the digital camera is a must when trying to achieve aesthetic excellence.
Friday 20th September 2024
Lecture: Composite Artistry … Simplifying the Complex
The art of creating beautiful composite restorations may seem daunting but with some key concepts the process can be broken down into simple, straightforward steps. The importance of natural morphology, colour and light all affect the harmony of composite restorations. The finer details such as texture and lustre are just some of the pieces that make recreating nature possible. Come explore the beauty and art of resin.
1. Understanding your systems and why colour is the most difficult task in composite artistry.
2. Tips and tricks to anterior aesthetic excellence.
3. Different techniques that will allow your resin to rival porcelain.
4. Injection moulding, the missing link that takes resin from simple to complex.
Saturday 21st September 2024
Workshop: Composite Artistry … Simplifying the Complex
Morning: Composite Artistry utilizing the single shade and window technique.
Afternoon: Dental Photography Hands on or anterior prep designs through a provisional matrix.